Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hey, Tardy, get away from that drumset.

There's a little bit of a glory hole between two girls stalls in the bathroom at River East Movie Theater. Kinda freaked me out.

Saw Knocked Up last night (basically hilare, but once is enough) and like so many other movieviewers, about halfway through the credits I had to pee real fucking bad.

Walk into the first open stall, do my thing. Turn to grab some toilet paper. In that stainless steel TP contraption there was not only toilet paper, but a gaping five inch hole between my stall and the one next to mine. Of course, I noticed this at the exact moment that a woman was removing her pants to use the adjacent stall. I whispered, "What the fuck?" and shoved my purse up to the hole to block the view of the neighboring crotch. Yiuchk.

Then I high-tailed it outta there.

And now, in the illustrious words of Tardy the Turtle, "Drumsticks can be chickens."
...

No comments: