Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why I am a sell out.

This is how retarded I am. I just wrote a blog on Myspace. About this blog.

So here it is:

Oh, Jesus.

I did it. I fucking did it. I am lame I am lame I am lame I am lame.

www.rassles.blogspot.com

So...read shit there. Is it wierd that I'm nervous? Senseless. I officially joined an internet community outside of the Space. Never thought I would. Then again, never thought I would join the Space. God, I'm a sell out.

I'm probably going to post shit on both. Or link things, or something. I don't know.

I picked this template that looks like someone got drunk and spilled paint in an artistic yet specifically careless manner, a la Jackson Pollack. Looks nothing like a Pollack, but you know...splatter paint and whatnot.

I'm sure I'll get sick of it and search intensely for days for a blog template that properly defines me as a person, with colors that correspond with my particular aura and images that accurately portray my outlook on life. And then I'll just go back to the default template to give the impression that aesthetic appeal is irrelevant and all that matters is the writing, but all it really shows is careless indecision.

Oh well.

...

5 comments:

Love Bites said...

I kind of like this template, actually.

Love Bites said...

p.s. It is pretty damn lame to write a blog on myspace about this blog.

Rassles said...

Yeah, like I said. Retarded.

Rassles said...

And I'm not anti-this-template. I'm just, you know, frustrated that I care so much about a goddamn template.

Love Bites said...

Durr, you have a vagina. Templates are pretty. Don't be ashamed for giving in to the call of the vagina.