Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fuck This Noise.

I'm shaking my fist at blogger right now. Whatever.

Comments won't work, and I don't know why.

Go ahead. Try leaving one. I fucking dare you.

Balls.

...

Just as an aside, and a pet peeve, cause you fuckers can't respond anyway: What is the point of mentioning that you use swear words, and listeners shouldn't be offended? I mean, we know you just said, "fuck." It's not like you snuck it in there on the Oriental Express, like some sort of double-oh-swear word.

I'm fucking offended because you thought it would offend me.

...

7 comments:

Rassles said...

Oh my god, I am a fucking genius.

Love Bites said...

How did you fix it?

Rassles said...

I have absolutely no idea.

~Mountain Lover~ said...

I was going to leave you a fucking awesome blog title last night, involving debauchery and Sarah Palin. But I fucking forgot it since I couldn't post.

Then I drank myself into a stupor and killed the brain cell storing it.

I should write that shit down. Gems I'm telling you. GEMS.

Stupid blogger comments.

Anonymous said...

it's because you fuckin swore at it

paperback reader said...

I'll assume that through faith and good works, the blogger gods smiled upon ye.

Also, fuck, since that seems to be the word du jour, which is like the soup du jour, without the food part of it. So really, it's an embarrassingly terrible simile. Thanks for pointing that out, jerk.

Rassles said...

Mount: Gem...sweater?

Myra: You're right. And that's why I can't have nice things.

Pistols: Ergo...

Word du jour:soup du jour::Word-of-the-day Toilet Paper: just regular toilet paper.