Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Re-emergence of an Annoying Addiction of Times Past

I was all set to write this involved post about how I'm obsessed with the Wahlbergs, and how every day it's all NKOTB and Max Payne and "The Happening, now on DVD" and "Hey, chicken, how's it hangin? A lotta people wanna eachoo but I just wanna talk to you, okay?"

But then, because she's quick to the draw and savvy beyond words, Ginny beat me to it, and I just feel incompetent.

So, so I can be ahead of the game in something, I have a confession to make.


I. Cannot.

Stop. Taking.

Fucking.

Personality.

Tests.

I am retarded. Apparently, I'm also Korban Dallas...how is Korban my secret agent personality? He wasn't even a secret agent. He was a cab driver who was forced to play the hero in a situation beyond his control.

Is it time to bust out the animal book again?

And, more importantly, why do I have two answers for two of the tests? Technically, which animal is really more suitable? For me?

Did I really take a Hogwarts house test? And then tell people about it? Yes. What am I, twelve?

But I loooooove the animal book. Love.

Work is boring right now. Pumpkin carving tonight.

Oh, and could I possibly link any more sites? Don't think so.

...

6 comments:

debbeblue said...

I'm just upset that you didn't have a link to the Hogwarts House test. Now I have to google it.

Anonymous said...

You can link more...you can link me...a babe in the blogosphere (despite my advanced age).

Rassles said...

Debbe: Hi. Yeah, take the test, and then tell me what you get. I LOVE THIS SHIT.

Franklin: advanced, shmadvanced. Just pretend you're twelve.

~Mountain Lover~ said...

Here are my results:

Idealist Healer (INFP) (sometimes I score ENFP/Champion, but always NFP) Um, not that I've taken this before. Ever.

Wild Cat, Zebra, Mountain Goat

Korban Dallas

Gryffindor

I scored 100% Neo-Pagan But I practice New Thought in which I scored 83%

Damn, I'm taking this WAY too seriously. I'm going now.

Word

Gypsy said...

Ok, pusher. I can't take these quizzes or it will just devolve into me needing an intervention.

Rassles said...

But they're just so much FUN.