Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shepherd

So The Obama is getting a dog. I hope it's not a yippy ass little shit dog, because then I'll lose like fifty percent of my respect for him.

(But I love him.)

I make awesome drinks, seriously.

Shelter dogs for Obama. I'm starting a website. I can imagine him with like, a fucking Cairn Terrier or something. Ideally, Obama needs a shepherd, or some kind of sheepdog. To shepherd the week through the valley of darkness.

Happy Black Presidents Day. WHAT WHAT.

...

4 comments:

Gypsy said...

I vote for a mutt rescue dog.

Rassles said...

I spelled weak wrong.

Lame.

Yes, rescue dogs. Holla.

Ellie Maybe said...

He should get a Hungarian Puli.
Those dogs are so freakin cool.

Anonymous said...

Here's Obama's thoughts on the new dog:
"Our preference is to get a shelter dog," Obama said. "But a lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me."