Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Trifecta of Awesome

So blog awards are supergay, and if you're the type to affirm the consequent, it logically follows that blog awards are also superexcellent. Or, perhaps you're the type who adheres to fallacies of the undistributed middle, in which case it still logically follows that supergay blog awards are superexcellent. The only people that are not equating the supergay with the superexcellent are the people who support Proposition 8, and using my infinite and unparalleled powers of deduction, we don't fucking want their kind around anyway.

All this is coming to mind because Mongo gave me a blog award, and that's really neat.

Oh, but I couldn't take it, really, I couldn't. No. The real winners here are all of you, my readers, and anyone who wants to give me a blog award, because you've been blessed in so many ways. Not only are all of you very literate, but you have internet access and impeccable judgement. That's a fucking trifecta of awesome.

So thank you, Mongo, for your brain and for loving me. In appreciation, I've drawn a picture of how you look in my head.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And when I think of all we can accomplish, you, the reader, and I, the blogger...when I think of how amazing I am, and how you love me...well...I feel that only Donnie Osmond could properly express my feelings, because he's the best (and so am I), but I have this song stuck in my head and Grace Slick is a close second. And this song dominates.



...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at that fucking picture. I have nothing to say other than it is just fucking awesome.

Anonymous said...

As much as you love my brain? It has gone into complete fuckin' shut down over that drawing. You have absolutely NO idea how well you have captured the entire Mongoliangirl situation, essence, reality. And...now I've become terribly afraid because I told Hellbilly (my husband)about this post and he is laughing hysterically as he attempts to type a comment on your yakkity schmackity blog. Fuck! This could get tricky! Crazy! Rasslefied!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Hellbilly laughter saved the day. Thank big, giant, important and all knowing Dr. Thunder! Because it probably saved me from having him tell some story in your comments section about me being out in the barn with no pants on and cussing a lot.
Not that I've ever done that.

Rassles said...

Hellbilly: I'm pretty sure you are a saint.

Mongo: I don't know...for some reason, I believe you are pantsless. You also use horsetails for your warrior helmet.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's a saint alright. What helps him remain so? That pantless crap in the barn. Uh...did I just overshare?

paperback reader said...

Yes, yes, you're awesome and all, but I still say you without me is like corn flakes without the milk.

That song kinda dominates, too.

~Mountain Lover~ said...

As someone who had to study logic for a whole 8 weeks preparing for the LSAT, spent $1200 on it, and then canceled their LSAT scores, I consider myself an expert in logic.

And let me say, you're logic is astounding. Seriously. Consider a job in law.

Or art. I can't decide which.

Bluestreak said...

I´m gonna be grooving to that song the rest of the day.

Rassles said...

Mongo: No. Tell us more.

Pistols: It would be much cooler if I'd gotten that immediately, but instead I was repeating that line over and over again, humming the chorus for two days, thinking, "What the fuck is that fucking song?" But eventually I had to resort to magic. And I feel like a sucker.

Mount: I used to take LSAT practice tests for fun. Just to see what it was like. That's how cool I am.

Blue: Thanks to Pistols, I've moved on to OJJ.