Monday, January 12, 2009

Concerning P4C6

Well, birthday celebration aside, Pub Chugga Chugga Choo Choo 6 was of course, a train wreck.


The Recap:

birthday girls: 2 (me and MoLinder)

bars attended: 3

bars that kicked us out: 1

trains ridden: 3

trains that nearly kicked us off: 3

times Muffy argued with an authority figure and doesn't remember it: 9

hospital trips: 1

men left behind: 0 (booyah.)

bars that gave us our own room because we are rowdy as fuck: 1

largest round of shots I purchased: 11 ("Give me nine shots of whiskey. No, ten. No, nine. No, fuck it, just empty the bottle. Eleven!")

strangers that offered to take me to Ireland on Tuesday: 1

times we sang "happy birthday" to me and MoLinder: 5

egg rolls I tried to eat: 1.5

old childhood next-door neighbors that I randomly ran into when I was good and plotzed and probably should have been embarrassed because they're friends with my parents but I wasn't and I make them by me a shot: 2

people that drove that had no business driving after twelve hours of drinking: 1 (you dumbass, no driving after P4C7, promise?)

times Gyna yelled, "MAKE OUT" at someone for no reason: 147

people who purchased a pair of boots while on the pub crawl because their feet were cold: 1

stolen beer bong thingers that are not technically a beer bong and more like a three-liter graduated cylinder with a valve release but were nonetheless stolen goods that were once full of beer: 1

secret guests that made me squeak with surprise, which is weird, because I don't have a high voice at all: 5

people I drunk dialed: 2

fights I got into: 1.5

times I cried: 1

text messages I couldn't finish because my thumbs de-evolve into unopposable appendeges when I drink too much: 7

largest gathering of P4C6 participants simultaneously at a bar: 36

total number of people who love me and MoLinder and came out for our birthdays because I fucking dominate and threatened people until they gave in and reluctantly showed up but had a good time anyway: 41

So yeah. Pub Chugga Chugga Choo Choo 6? Excellent.

...

10 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

Well at least I know what to do and who to call when I go to Chicago... Because you know, it's not that far away at all.

But don't be nervous, I don't actually know your number.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous I had to work thru this.

I didn't get drunk texted. =(

I had to get my updates from schmitz. After 12 hours it eventually looked like fniud shu uxduhgdualho s

Anonymous said...

If I weren't working I totally would have been there... I swear to god, I'm makign it to one of these SOON.

Anonymous said...

fucking hospitals. oh yeah and fuck authority.

Anonymous said...

we seriously dominate...

Anonymous said...

fuckin' awesome day! beer, jager, beer, chinese food, beer, beer. and no puking. all in all, a great success.

paperback reader said...

This is awesome. People should plan their lives around such events.

Rassles said...

Boomer: Half the people that show up don't have my number. They just hear about it and demand attendance.

Ammo: I apologize, because I suck at life.

Eli: The problem is, it's so huge now that I don't get the chance to talk to everyone. I'm like a social butterfly, flapping and yapping around to everyone.

Muffy: So you're walking with a cane now? We told you not to stand on that thing.

Schmee: I am so glad you figured out how to comment.

MoL: YES, that didn't even occur to me: no puking. This is HUGE.

Pistols: In case you hadn't yet realized it, we do.

Bluestreak said...

sounds like a good b-day. I did jack shit for mine, didn't celebrate in anyway. I kinda only celebrate every other year, otherwise b-day's just get dull for me. But when I was your age, b-days were still a novelty. kidding.

Rassles said...

But...but...birthdays are sooooooo important. I was hoping yours would be full of drinking and love.