Monday, June 28, 2010

Is that Dave Coulier?



This is bad ass. Even though if it were me creating slow-crackling lightning vimeos, I would have squirreled some Lou Christie in the background just to be obnoxiously literal. Just like whoever makes soundtracks for basically every romantic comedy ever. Or whoever made all those literal videos last year. Only the funny ones, though, not the unfunny ones. Those are dumb.

Luckily there's no need for me to tell you which literal videos are funny, because everyone who reads my blog obviously already has highly sophisticated comedic gumption and can smell the difference between crap and funny-ass crap instead of just taking someone's word for it. Right?

Right.

...

7 comments:

M. said...

y-yeah. For sure.

Logical Libby said...

You know, Alanis Morisette went down on him in a theater. Then he left her for someone who would make a really excellent mother.

What about lightning?

Anonymous said...

I love the alanis morisette reference...I don't understand what that video has to do with uncle joey though

Anonymous said...

i also don't get the dave coulier reference.

thanks for introducing me to literal videos!

Ellie said...

Fuck yeah.

Rassles said...

Watch the "Head Over Heels" literal video, and the Dave Coulier reference will be clear.

formerly fun said...

that's coul:)