Monday, January 1, 2007

It's blog o'clock.

Just had breakfast. It was, without a doubt, a huge success. Almost as successful as New Year's Eve. My day progressed as follows:

  • 11:something - Woke up. Made it to work on time (it was my last chance to punctual in 2006, so I figured, might as well do something right.)
  • 11:28 - rolled up into Gino's. Holla. Made the big bucks.
  • 8:45 - Got off work.
  • 8:52 - Had a beer.
  • 9:24 - Got home. Loaded up my car with booze.
  • 9:55 - Left my house to drive to my other, way more bad ass brand new apartment. Because it rules.
  • 10:45 - Arrived in my neighborhood. Started looking for a parking spot.
  • 11:17 - Found a parking spot.
  • 11:25 - Walked through the front door of my apartment. I did not park close.
  • 11:26 - Began drinking. For reals.

Long night of fun filled karaoke with Gyna's amazing microphone thinger. Good times were had by all.

Things that were broken:

an ashtray
a bottle of perfume
a wine glass
beer bottles
my pride

I discovered that I have the absolute best hallway ever. EVER. Because if you're wearing socks you can totally run and slide. I did it a good nine times. And then I fell. I really wanted to reach the wall. It was funny.

I fell again after that. Don't know how, exactly. All I know is I landed on the floor on top of an ashtray. Which I shattered. Literally. My ass can really pack a punch. Bloody Mary's were definitely a good idea.
...

No comments: